Technical Support Representative – Aftermarket Automotive Industry
compensation: Dependent on Skillset
employment type: Full-Time
Rennline Inc. is now seeking a full-time automotive customer support specialist to help in their growing business. The ideal candidate will be a very detail oriented individual with enthusiasm and knowledge of the Porsche aftermarket.
- 3+ years experience in Aftermarket Automotive industry as an employee or customer (Porsche, VW, Audi knowledge a plus)
- Strong Communication skills are required
- Must have a good attitude
- Sincere satisfaction in providing a high level of service
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven problem solving abilities
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding order requests, and/or technical questions related to our products
- Perform research to find solutions to customer’s questions and problems
- Communicate with Suppliers/Shop Floor to find answers to customer’s questions
- Keep very organized habits in order to meet deadlines and correspond with customers in a timely manner.
Rennline Inc. is a leading design and manufacturing company of aftermarket products for the motorsports industry. Over the past 15 years, Rennline has developed over 2000 new and innovative products of the highest quality and functionality. It is these products which has made Rennline a leader in the industry; and has obtained international brand recognition. Rennline is not just a distributor, but designs and manufactures these innovative products in-house under a 15,000 sq ft. fabrication facility. Rennline houses some of the latest fabrication and machining equipment and technology, and is a service provider and supplier to many leading manufacturing companies in the industry. For more information, go to www.rennline.com and www.rennlineMFG.com.
Rennline offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including health, vision and 401k. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please email resume to Tom@Rennline.com or mail to: Rennline Inc. 32 Catamount Drive, Milton VT. 05468